About Peak LandscapePeak Landscape Inc is a full service landscape contractor. We specialize in the design, installation & maintenance of landscape, irrigation, patios, fences, gates, all phases of tree work and more!
We are current California State License holders of Landscape (C-26), Fencing (C-13), Tree Work (D-49) and (B) General Building. We also hold a California Department of Pesticide Regulations business license & licensed applicator certificates.
A few of the services we provide are :
Landscape & Irrigation Design
- Computer generated & hand drawn plans
- 3D renderings
- Permit / HOA submittals and approvals.
- Lay out & installation of trees, shrubs, perennials and annuals.
- Sod lawns
- Restoration seeding
- Metal & plastic edging
- Dry creeks
- Erosion treatment & prevention
- Drainage systems & BMP's
- Bocce Courts & Horseshoe Pits
Irrigation Installation & Service
- New system installations
- Existing system efficiency evaluations & upgrades.
- System activations, check ups and winterizations.
- Service & Repairs
- Brick paver patios, walkways & driveways
- Natural stone patios & walkways (Wet set / Dry set)
- Seating walls
- Retaining walls
- Boulder walls
- Raised Planters
- Boulder placement (2-8' +)
- Concrete slabs, curbs, walls, footings, etc.
Fences & Gates
- Redwood fencing (All styles / sizes of privacy & see through)
- Ornamental iron fencing
- Ranch fencing
- Dog runs
- Custom gates (All shapes / sizes)
- Deciduous tree pruning (From the ground & bucket truck)
- Large tree removal & limbing
- Tree evaluations
- Injection treatment for pest & disease
- Defensible Space
Lawn & Landscape Maintenance
- Spring clean ups
- Lawn aeration, thatching, top dressing and organic fertilization.
- Lawn mowing & edging.
- Fall clean ups
- Staking & wrapping to prevent winter damage.
- Installation of annual plantings
- Maintain annual plantings on a weekly basis
- Pruning shrubs
- Removal of weeds
- Dead heading of perennials
Pest & Rodent Treatment
- Trap for chipmunks, mice and other rodents.
- Trap for moles, voles, ground squirrels, etc.
- Treat trees, shrubs and perennials for aphids, mites, etc.
Our Current List of Equipment Includes :
- (15) Trucks
- (13) Trailers
- (2) Mini Excavators
- (2) Skid Steer Loaders
- (1) Back Hoe
- (2) Mini Track Loaders
- (2) Trenching Attachments
- (2) Post Hole Auger Attachments
- (3) Gas Powered Hand Augers
- (2) Muck Trucks (Gas powered wheel barrows)
- (1) Stand On Mower
- (2) 30" Walk Behind Mowers
- Numerous other walk behind mowers
- (1) Walk Behind Top Dresser
- (3) Aerators
- (3) Thatchers
- (3) Vacuums
- Chain saws of all shapes / sizes
- (2) Plate Compactors
- (1) Jumping Jack
- (3) Paver Saws
- Numerous carpentry saws
- Blowers of all shapes / sizes
- (1) Electric jack hammer
- (2) Wire Trackers
- Numerous masonry saws
We have the tools, experience and people to accomplish any job!